Friday, October 23, 2009

My claim to fame. My 10 seconds in the spotlight. Thursday my sister-in-law ans I took our little ones to the Phoenix childrens museum. It is really fun if you have never been. While we were there channel 12 was there doing a story on the swine flu. My sister-in-law and I were asked if they could interview us and follow us around for some video footage. This all took about an hour. After we were finished we felt we had a little taste of what if feels like to have the paparazzi following us around. After all that, this is what was on the news.http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/News/H1N1+flu+vaccine+controversy/40280768001/35150280001/45985708001

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm not surprised at all that they found you and Natalie. Did your kids like the Noodle Forest?