Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A few weeks ago we had our Family pictures taken for the first time by a real photographer. Over the years we have gone to studios to have our pictures taken and they never seem to turn out. We take last minute snap shots for our Christmas cards every year. I really wanted a good family picture to frame and hang on my wall, and be able to get my Christmas cards sent out before New Years. Needless to say, we were so extremely happy with our pictures. We had nearly 200 pictures turn out. So many to choose from! Our photographers name is Troy Brinkerhoff and he is so GOOD! We are customers for life. My kids had the best time, he made it so fun for all of us. So, if you are looking for a GREAT photographer for anything (he does it all) I highly recomend him. Check out his work @ http://www.troybrinkerhoff.com/ I put together this slideshow to try and show as many of my pictures as I could. I finally got tired and called it quits. My 3yr old is alseep on the floor at my feet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! Everyone's shirts coordinate so well and you are all so photogenic! That photographer sounds great but he had some good material to work with!

Christine said...

Oh my! Your photos are AMAZING! He really did do a great job! What a beautiful family!!!

Kristie said...

So cute Laura! I bet you can't wait to hang them up, if you haven't already!

Staci said...

I LOVE Your pictures as well! I'll have to use that photographer for sure :)

Mariah said...

You have the cutest kids, and Family!!!!